Co-founder & CEO, Chartable
Last update: January 20, 2020
- 📈 Co-founder & CEO, Chartable Podcast Analytics–tools to understand & grow your podcast audience.
- 🎙 Host, Chartable Radio–your favorite podcast about podcasts.
- 👨👩👧👧 Hacking on Famgram, the private, ad-free way to share photos with your family.
- 😸 Growth/product advisor at Axiom Zen.
- 💼 Find the rest on LinkedIn.
- Why we're entering the Golden Age of Podcasts (in 10 charts)
- The best podcasts of 2018, by the numbers
- Chartbreakers: How spammers are gaming the podcast charts
- What's really the top podcast hosting service?
- From zero to 30k downloads in 2 weeks: How we started Hacker Daily
- Don't put your career in stealth mode (2012)
- Talent is the limiting factor in startup growth (2011)
The Verge on Chartable's launch of SmartLinks
Digiday on podcast advertising attribution with Chartable SmartAds
TechCrunch—Podcast Reading List
TechCrunch—The Future of Podcasting
- Podcast Business Summit, March 4, 2020
- Podcast Movement: Evolutions, Los Angeles, CA, "Getting to Know Each Other: Privacy and Podcasting", February 14, 2020
- Digital Hollywood Podcast Forum, Los Angeles, CA (November 2019)
- Podcast Movement, Orlando, FL (August 2019)
- Podfest Expo, Orlando, FL (March 2019)
- InfoShare, Gdansk, Poland (2018)
- Hiring on AngelList, Accomplice, Boston, MA (2016)
- Traction Conference, Vancouver, Canada (2015)
- "One Weird Old Tip for Growth", Master in Growth, Istanbul, Turkey (2014)
- Sunol - Lay in the Light with J. Abrahams
- Sunol - Ohlone with J. Abrahams
- Founded Tell-All Records, a now-defunct label that released the music of Liam Singer, The Kallikak Family, Scott Solter, and others.